Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the EscapeTheRoom Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to them, please refrain from accessing or using the EscapeTheRoom Site.
Last Updated: 5th June, 2021
When these Terms mention “EscapeTheRoom,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Escape The Room Ltd, is a Cyprus company with registered number HE 338665 and business address at Theokritou 3AB,1060, Nicosia, Cyprus and EU VAT number CY10338665D (hereinafter “EscapeTheRoom”).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. ESCAPETHEROOM SITE USE AND SECURITY
Welcome to our EscapeTheRoom Site. If you continue to browse and use this EscapeTheRoom Site (for bookings, checking availability, contacting us etc), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our EscapeTheRoom Site.
The following terms apply in relation to your use of this EscapeTheRoom Site:
- The content of the pages of this EscapeTheRoom Site is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this EscapeTheRoom Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this EscapeTheRoom Site meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this EscapeTheRoom Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The EscapeTheRoom Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. EscapeTheRoom is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by EscapeTheRoom of such Third-Party Services.
- EscapeTheRoom is not responsible for outages or disruptions of the Internet and telecommunications infrastructure which are beyond our control and can lead to interruptions in the availability of the EscapeTheRoom Site. EscapeTheRoom may, temporarily and under consideration of the Members’ legitimate interests (e.g. by providing prior notice), restrict the availability of the EscapeTheRoom Site or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures that ensure the proper or improved functioning of the EscapeTheRoom Site. Section 7 (Limitation of Liability) remains unaffected. EscapeTheRoom may improve, enhance and modify the EscapeTheRoom Site and introduce new EscapeTheRoom Services from time to time. EscapeTheRoom will provide notice to Members of any changes to the EscapeTheRoom Site, unless such changes are of minor nature without having a material effect on the parties’ contractual obligations.
- 3. BOOKING
In these booking conditions references to ‘you’ and ‘your’ include the first named person on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is added or transferred.
3.1. Escape Room Bookings
This section applies to bookings of our escape rooms (“Rooms”) for company team building, family and friends’ outings, school outings, birthday celebrations etc.
3.1.1. Age restrictions
Our Rooms are suitable for players over the age of 12. Children under 12 years of age can join our Rooms but they have to be accompanied in the Room by at least 1 adult.
For health and safety concerns, we cannot accept teams larger than 8 players in one Room. This includes adults and accompanying adults.
- 3.1.2. Booking responsibility
Where a customer is booking tickets on behalf of themselves and other members of a group, that person must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of acceptance of these Terms by all persons involved in the booking and by a parent or guardian for anyone under 18 years of age when the booking is made.
Bookings can only be made via the online booking system on our EscapeTheRoom Site or in person at our business premises or through telephone call by contacting us. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on our online booking system.
- 3.1.3. Pricing and Availability
All of our room’s dates can be booked via the Booking section of our EscapeTheRoom Site.
We neither represent nor warrant that all Rooms will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your booking. Availability indications are provided on our EscapeTheRoom Site, however, such indications may not take into account bookings that have been placed by other customers during your visit to our EscapeTheRoom Site.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on our EscapeTheRoom Site are correct at the time of going online.
We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any booking that you have already placed.
All prices shown on our EscapeTheRoom Site include legally applicable VAT according to current VAT legislation, unless otherwise stated.
- 3.1.4. Payment and Booking confirmation
Payment for the Room(s) will be due in full at the time of booking. Price and payment details will be confirmed during the booking process prior to payment and on your booking confirmation. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated during the booking and payment process.
Payment can only be made online via our EscapeTheRoom Site or in person at our business premises, unless otherwise agreed in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept the following methods of payment on our EscapeTheRoom Site, through our secure booking service supplier PayPal, who will process your payment card data without it having to be held by us:
- Visa Debit and Credit Card
- MasterCard Debit and Credit Card
- American Express
Once online payment is made, cancellations are not possible; however, we are happy to discuss a potential reschedule of your booking if you inform us at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
We will never ask for any financial information, such as your bank account number (unless requested by you in writing for payment via bank transfer), credit card numbers, or any other information related with financial data. All online payments when using a credit card pass through a secure gateway checkout page provided by PayPal. When you are about to pay, you will be redirected to the PayPal secure Gateway checkout page, enter your payment details and perform the payment and then redirected back to our EscapeTheRoom Site to view your order receipt.
Once online bookings are made, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a unique reference code. You will also receive a phone call a few days prior to your booking.
Your booking confirmation is also your ticket to your mission and valid for up to the number of people shown on the booking confirmation
Your booking confirmation email is also proof of payment and will gain you entrance to our premises. You need to present your booking confirmation email either as a print out, or on a mobile device to gain entry
Without the booking confirmation email, you may be denied entry if you have no other proof of identity with you at the time of your arrival at our premises for your booking.
- 3.1.5. Invoice payments
When requested in writing, we also accept payments via bank transfer. In this situation we shall forward you an invoice along with your booking confirmation.
Please note that this option is available exclusively to businesses or legal entities. If you are not booking on behalf of a business or legal entity, payment must be finalized before your scheduled game(s) using one of the methods mentioned under Section 3.1.4.
The invoiced price of our Rooms or services must be paid in full before the date of your booking otherwise access to the venue or Rooms may not be granted or your booking might be cancelled.
We reserve the right to claim interest as of the date the debt becomes overdue to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law
- 3.1.6. Chargebacks and Reversals.
Any card chargebacks or other transaction reversals initiated against EscapeTheRoom or its affiliates for any reason (except to the extent they are caused solely by EscapeTheRoom’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct) with respect to a booking and all related card association, payment processing, re-presentment, penalty and other fees and expenses incurred by EscapeTheRoom or its affiliates in connection with such chargebacks will ultimately be the responsibility of you, and you agree to promptly and fully reimburse EscapeTheRoom for such amounts on demand.
- 3.2. Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
This Section 3.2. applies to cancellations or reschedule requests for bookings.
- 3.2.1. EscapeTheRoom hosts live experiences and once a booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations and/or rescheduling requests or offer refunds. However, we understand that sometimes schedules change and that unexpected and unavoidable things happen and we are happy to discuss a potential reschedule of your booking if you inform us at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
- 3.2.2. Issuing of vouchers and rescheduling will depend on the number of Rooms booked and the amount of lead time given between the initial request to cancel/reschedule a booking and the date of the booking.
The below terms and conditions of Sections 4 to 6 relate to attending your event and any activities before and after attending the event.
- 4. BEFORE ENTERING THE ROOMS
- 4.1. During the Event
During the event, our staff members are dedicated to ensuring the safety and enjoyment of all participants.
- 4.2. Behaviour and Conduct
The staff does not tolerate drunken or abusive behaviour. People under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed to play the game. The staff have the right to deny the access to the Room / game for this reason, without giving a refund.
- 4.3. Arrival
It is recommended to arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to starting the actual game, so as to have enough time for instructions regarding the event, your security and your health, as well as preventing any kind of accidents. Clients who will be late will be given instructions and a health and safety briefing in the time they were supposed to spend in the Room in order not to delay the following teams. Nobody enters the Room without acknowledging these instructions.
- 4.4. Equipment – Protective wear
To play in our Rooms, we do not require any protective clothing and/or equipment, however, should such equipment be needed then all essential equipment/protective wear will be provided.
- 4.5. Housekeeping
Participants CANNOT wear their jackets and hats once inside the room, neither can take food, backpacks, mobile phones, cameras, laptops, recorders, tablets, pens, pencils, paper, keys and dangerous items or other items (the list is not exhaustive) indicated by the staff inside the room. Those items can be stored in secured places indicated by the staff. EscapeTheRoom is not responsible for any missing belongings.
- 4.6. Fitness and Medical
You are required to let the staff know if you have a medical condition that we should be made aware of. You are not allowed to play if you have heart conditions, hypertension or similar conditions and it is not recommended for pregnant women, people who suffer from claustrophobia, epilepsy or similar conditions. In the case you suffer from epilepsy or are claustrophobic, you should inform our staff and the game can be played with the door open. In the event of an accident, there is a first aid box at the front desk and contact can be made with the emergency services if this is necessary. If you feel uncomfortable during the game, we have an emergency button inside the Room, feel free to use it, however you are monitored by the staff and they also have the right to stop the game when they see it is needed. If you suffer from any of the above-mentioned conditions and still participate, we cannot be held responsible for any medical complications or costs related to it and it is your sole responsibility, if you choose to participate in spite of our recommendations.
- 5. ONCE ENTERING THE ROOMS
- 5.1. Damages
All damages resulting as a consequence of the client’s activity in the Room during the game are entirely the responsibility of the client; therefore the damaged items will be repaired / replaced by the client in case they cannot be further used. Participants need to know this is a game where brains need to be used; at no point in time forcing by power or muscle is allowed. Some fixtures are moveable or can be opened, but none of them require manpower to open them. Items that should not be touched will be clearly marked with an ‘X’ or with stickers and it is prohibited or even dangerous to touch those items. The solutions to the puzzles and codes do NOT involve altering the heating system, the electrical system or the surveillance system.
- 5.2. Recordings and Photography
- 5.2.1. No video recordings or photos are allowed inside the Rooms. You are expected not to use any video/audio recording device during the game (this includes, without limitation, mobile phones, recording devices and cameras), unless a different arrangement has been made with our venue prior to your booking (i.e. film and production crews etc.). Any person caught using mobile phones/cameras or making any type of recordings will be asked to delete any photos, videos, notes etc. made and asked to leave the premises.
- 5.2.2. If you are a blogger, vlogger, press representative planning to film or take photos at our venue for review purposes, then please get in touch at email@example.com for written permission.
- 5.2.3. We expect you and your group not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to any third-party members. Our games are our intellectual property and you are not permitted to use this in any way without our written consent. You accept that any such disclosure or use may constitute an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- 5.3. Game Time
The participants have precisely 60 minutes from the time they enter the Room. Teams which do not manage to escape within the allocated time will be asked to stop the game by our staff members.
- 6. MISCELLANEOUS
- 6.1. Loss and Damage
You are liable for any loss or damage which you may cause to our premises. EscapeTheRoom is not liable for any loss or damage which may occur to either your property or person during the event.
We are entitled to charge our customers for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of company property within the briefing area(s) and the escape room(s).
- 6.2. General Conduct
While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be turned away or removed from our premises by our employees and their booking cancelled or ceased early with no refund.
We do not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards our employees and we reserve the right to remove from our premises any person who is violent, abusive, threatening or disruptive or whose behaviour is causing distress to other customers or employees, with no refund for booked or partially played missions.
Food and drinks are not allowed inside the escape rooms and alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden within our premises, unless you have obtained the management’s written consent prior to your booking.
- 6.3. Privacy
- 6.4. Publicity
Photographs of you and your team will be taken after the event, stored on our computer systems and posted to our social media platform accounts. By accepting these Terms and permitting our employees to take photographs, you grant unconditional permission for those photographs to be used by us for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not want your team’s photograph or video to be held by us and used for in this way, please advise our employees at the time your photo is taken.
- 6.5. Monitoring
CCTV will be used to monitor you and your team during the course of your event. This includes video-only monitoring without sound as it is an essential part of running your game.
The rooms are monitored with CCTV video cameras, for the following purposes:
- Allow our staff to intervene during the activity, when necessary;
- Allow our staff to trace back any damage to the riddles or the Room and consequently contact the responsible person for those damages. Images will not be kept longer that 14 days and are stored in a protected environment
- Documenting evidence of illegal behaviour, such as committing wilful damage to company property or harassing members of staff
For regular customers, recordings of your event are stored for 48h with the sole purpose of documenting evidence of illegal behaviour, such as committing wilful damage to company property or harassing members of staff.
- 7. OUR LIABILITY
Whilst your escape room experience is insured by public liability insurance held by Escape The Room Ltd, you undertake to act carefully whilst within the experience and will not take unnecessary risks such as climbing on unsafe surfaces that are not designed for that purpose. The game does not require such activities and customers are made aware of that by staff during the briefing. You are responsible for your own safety during the experience.
You will receive instructions before your event begins in the form of a briefing given by a game host of EscapeTheRoom. After learning the rules and objectives of the event and receiving the information provided at the briefing, you and your group will participate in the event at your own risk. We are not liable for any damage caused to persons, possessions or materials by your failure to follow the instructions given before the event.
You participate in the services by EscapeTheRoom on your own responsibility and EscapeTheRoom has no direct control on what happens before, during and after the game and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses, personal injuries or property loss arising from or in any way connected to participating in or using the services and/or facilities of EscapeTheRoom.
We accept no liability for consequential losses incurred as the result of the cancellation or premature cessation of a booking under any circumstances. The absolute limit of direct liability relating to any one booking shall be the full amount paid by the customer for that booking.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this EscapeTheRoom Site.
Any liability to pay damages or compensation, based on contract law, torts, negligence or any other area of law or arising from any duty of indemnification, shall in any event be limited to a total aggregate amount not exceeding the amounts the customer paid for the booking. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this Section 7 to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
- 8. INDEMNIFICATION
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to release, defend (at EscapeTheRoom’s option), indemnify, and hold EscapeTheRoom and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your breach of these Terms or our Policies (ii) your improper use of the EscapeTheRoom Site or any EscapeTheRoom Services, including without limitation any injuries, losses or damages (whether compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of such interaction, participation or use, or (iii) your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights. The indemnification obligation according to this Section 8 only applies if and to the extent that the claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses have been adequately caused by your culpable breach of a contractual obligation.
- 9. WARRANTIES
- 9.1. While we try to ensure that the information on our EscapeTheRoom Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on our EscapeTheRoom Site. We may make changes to the material on our Website, Application, or to our EscapeTheRoom Services, at any time without notice, except as stated otherwise in these Terms. The material on our EscapeTheRoom Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 9.2. The material on our EscapeTheRoom Site is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this EscapeTheRoom Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with our EscapeTheRoom Site on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which might have effect in relation to our EscapeTheRoom Site.
- 10. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 10.1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under an agreement/contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (hereinafter “Force Majeure Event”).
- 10.2. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; epidemic, pandemic, widespread viruses and infections, public health emergencies; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence or other natural disaster; impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; the decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- 10.3. Our performance under any agreement or contract is deemed to be suspended for the period of the Force Majeure Event. After the end of the Force Majeure Event, term of the agreement will be extended by the period of the Force Majeure Event. We will use reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to an end or to find a solution by which the EscapeTheRoom’s obligations under these Terms may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- 10.4. In the event of an unforeseeable ‘Act of God’ (e.g. fire, bomb scare, terrorist threat, attack, earthquake, flood etc), EscapeTheRoom and its staff and managers are not liable for an impeded exit due to being voluntarily locked in a Room. You acknowledge that this might delay your exit from the premises in the event of such a situation, but that there is an efficient emergency exit strategy and an exit button.
- 11. ADVERTISING
You permit us, for marketing purposes, to advertise the fact that you use the EscapeTheRoom Services. We may use your name, logo and trademarks in our publicity or marketing materials and you grant us all rights necessary to do this. You may withdraw this permission at any time by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12. CONTENT
- 12.1. EscapeTheRoom may enable Browsers (visitors of the EscapeTheRoom Site) and its customers to access and view any content that EscapeTheRoom itself makes available on or through the EscapeTheroom Site, including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, including proprietary EscapeTheRoom content and any content licensed or authorized for use by or through EscapeTheRoom from a third party (“EscapeTheRoom Content“).
- 12.2. The EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Content, may in its entirety or in part be protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of Cyprus and other countries. You acknowledge and agree that the EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of EscapeTheRoom and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Content. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of EscapeTheRoom used on or in connection with the EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of EscapeTheRoom in Cyprus and abroad. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Content are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- 12.3. You will not use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the EscapeTheRoom Site and/or EscapeTheRoom Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by EscapeTheRoom or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
- 12.4. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, EscapeTheRoom grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to access and view any EscapeTheRoom Content made available on or through the EscapeTheRoom Site and accessible to you, solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- 12.5. EscapeTheRoom respects copyright law and expects its customers and Browsers of EscapeTheRoom Site to do the same. If you believe that any content on the EscapeTheRoom Site infringes copyrights you own, please notify us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- 13. FEEDBACK
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the EscapeTheRoom Site (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by other means of communication. Any Feedback you submit to us may be used by us for any business purpose and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. EscapeTheRoom shall have a royalty-fee, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use, copy, modify or distribute, including by incorporating into the EscapeTheRoom Site and/or EscapeTheRoom Services any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by you, relating to the EscapeTheRoom Site and/or EscapeTheRoom Services, without any obligation to you.
- 14. LAW, JURISDICTION AND THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS
These Terms as well as the business cooperation per se, your use of the EscapeTheRoom Site and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of the Republic of Cyprus have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
If a Cyprus Court deems a provision of these Terms to be unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
A person who is not party to this Agreement shall not have any rights to enforce any term of this Agreement.
As a consumer, you have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of services. For full details of your legal rights and guidance on exercising them, it is recommended that you contact the Cyprus Consumer Protection Service.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your statutory rights.
Online dispute resolution (Article 14, Section 1 of the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes): The European Commission provides a site for online dispute resolution which is accessible at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Escape The Room Ltd does not participate in the dispute resolution procedure before a Consumer Arbitration Service and is also not committed or obliged to do so.
- 15. ENDING THE AGREEMENT
At our complete discretion, we may either: bring this Agreement to an end; temporarily or permanently withdraw any rights you have to use the EscapeTheRoom Site and the EscapeTheRoom Services; issue a notice; or take legal action if you:
- Fail to pay any amount owed to us within 30 days of the due date;
- Are in material or persistent breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Fail to remedy a breach within 30 days of a notice requiring you to remedy that breach;
- Are insolvent, bankrupt, unable to pay your debts, enter into any agreement with your creditors, or enter into administration;
or such action is necessary to protect the personal safety or property of EscapeTheRoom, its directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, associates, or third parties.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- 16. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
EscapeTheRoom reserves the right to update, revise, amend and/or modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the EscapeTheRoom Site and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. If you disagree with the revised Terms, you may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect. If you do not terminate your Agreement, your continued access to or use of the EscapeTheRoom Site will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
- 17. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 17.1. Except as they may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions, policies, guidelines or standards, these Terms constitute the entire Agreement between EscapeTheRoom and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between EscapeTheRoom and you in relation to the access to and use of the EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Services.
- 17.2. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EscapeTheRoom as a result of this Agreement or your use of the EscapeTheRoom Site and EscapeTheRoom Services.
- 17.3. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties.
- 17.4. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 17.5. EscapeTheRoom’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
- 17.6. You may not assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement and your rights and obligations hereunder without EscapeTheRoom’s prior written consent. EscapeTheRoom may without restriction assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement and any rights and obligations hereunder, at its sole discretion, with 30 days prior notice. Your right to terminate this Agreement at any time remains unaffected.
- 17.7. Unless specified otherwise, any notices or other communications to our Browsers or customers permitted or required under this Agreement, will be provided electronically and given by EscapeTheRoom via email, via telephone call or messaging service (including SMS).
- 17.8. If you have any questions about these Terms, or you would like to contact us, please see below our contract details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +35722433353
- Address: Escape The Room Ltd, Theokritou 3AB,1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.